Thursday, October 21, 2010

and she messed my LOVE ♥

 

            If there were two people on earth that would not want to see you hurt, there would  be your sweet friend and your loving boyfriend. At least that was what you used to believe. But now your world is turned upside down when the very same two people are the ones who cause you so much pain. The pain  from your most trusted individuals!


I was with a guy for more than 3 years,he is my First love.. we're together since High School and at the time thought he was my everything. I had a tight relationship with his family and we were always together. .so to make the Long story short - he and my close friend are together now. ..they hide their relationship to everyone for 1 month..and i was really hurt cos during that month, my only friend that knows everything about my status with my boyfriend was her! and there i sensed that her support for us was not there anymore i mean saying to me that "things don’t work out anymore and i think it's much better if you would break up with him".. wow! i was shocked when i heard that from her.. :(

In the beginning I blamed myself for what happened. Like what if I didn't always have them around each other. The truth of the matter is - you never know why people do messed up things. The only thing you can do is learn from it and move on. I obviously left the relationship and never looked back. but for the family of my ex, we're still communicating. i really2 love them so much.they treated me like i'm part of the family.i treated his mom as my real mom..his father as my real father... his sister as my real sister and his cousins,uncles and aunts as well.. and until now, i still have them in my dreams!... and even though i have my own life someday..my love and care for them will never fade...i thank them cos if my ex and i have a little fight before they're always on my side.... i thank them for giving me all the support and love for the relationship that I had with my ex.

I've been put in a stressful situation!.I don't know what to do first, am i right if I'll just mind my feelings first or  mind the feelings of my friend....... It is also hard to do this all because so much time was invested in the relationship but I'm so much happier now. I need to realize and remember that I'm a good person and I deserve to be treated that way. I refuse to stay with someone who isn't worthy of my love. No guy is worth your self dignity. And like my friends said - if you're ever in this situation - she did you the biggest favor of all!

and for my friend.. i hope that someday.. somehow she'll realize all..all the pain that i have felt  because of her!all the trust and love for a friend i gave her but still she was so selfish...i don't think for any revenge or something that can destroy their relationship because i du wanna let her feel this heartache like i feel right now..... ..yes! i lost him and I lost my friend but still life must go on..  That girl is obviously not my real friend and that guy is obviously not the love of my life. As hurt as it may be, it is far better to discover that now rather than soon. so i take this as a blessing too.


well,  i think  my song for my friend is DON'T MESS WITH MY LOVE by m2m.. my classmates and friends knw this already hahaha! just check this out if u want to listen. :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KukTVfzEWik

I thought you were a friend of mine but I was wrong
You tried to fit into the arms where I belong
You moved right in behind my back
Everyone knows friends don't do that

I thought you were somebody I could trust
You always said you were happy for us
How could you go and break my heart?
When you knew all along he was mine from the start

He is everything to me
And you know we're meant to be
He's my baby
Don't mess with my love
Take everything I own
Ooh just leave that boy alone
He's my baby
Don't mess with my
Mess with my love
Don't mess with my love

You came right over and looked in my eyes
You said the stories were rumors and lies
And I wish I could believe in you
But I'm sorry to say he told me the truth
  
Friends don't do what you do
There's no excuse
I'm so confused
I thought you cared about me
But now I see
All you care about is you 


.. hahahaha ble!

8 comments:

  1. When i read your blog, i can sympathize myself to you. Naturally, you've been hurt and it is the most painful bcoz the people involved is those persons who's part of your life. 1st who is your ex-bf, who dumped you and your close friend,who is a traitor friend. You don't know that they secretly had an affair for almost 1 month and you even told your feelings and secret to that Anne Lorraine. She's a cunt..! You feel betrayed by them.You're such a good person that you will not avail a revenge for them. I know somebody that there will be a guy who is deserving for your love and will not hurt you. I feel so pity on you. You're beautiful and lovely. You should go out and date with boys out there. It's not the end of the world. Yea! Life goes on. :) We're here for you anyways. Mwaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have heard the story, It hit me. Not just because I considered you both as my friend, and I know more sensitive part on your relationship. Not just because I am a girl and what they did really suck, But because I expected too much from both of you. I was hoping you would end up together, I was hoping you'll be happier this time. However, it's much worst than before. I hated him for a time and I hated your friend for what she did. Him and me even had a fight. But good thing he apologized to me first cause I will never apologize to him of what I said about her. He is my friend too so I can't just hate him forever so I accepted his apology, but to the girl? Screw her! suck-up, liar and two-faced snake! She'll get her karma someday and at least, You'll never be as pathetic as she is. They might have hurt you but at least you have the dignity to say enough is enough. She can go ahead and drown in her own misery. You deserve more than this, much better than this. We're always here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good to know that there are people as generous as you with their time to answer personally questions that others ponder on alone for so long. You've made me consider my options and I'm really grateful for your time and original thoughts.Thank you so much for responding so quickly. hehe! :) mwa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhha..........shet.....ca rel8 gd ko.....LOLZ ..T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaahahaha :) jasper! hahaa wala lng lol bllleee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. English gd na di ya? hehe...

    Well, don't you worry pretty one.
    You'll never be strong without feeling the pain..
    I'll never know how it felt to be "stabbed" in the back like that, but I know how pain sucks when it is felt in the heart.
    Never let them see you suffer...
    That is the phrase that I live by.
    So in your case, it is never your loss.
    Thus, never pity yourself, rather, pity the slut.
    She'll never find true happiness, that is a fact.
    Good thing she manages to sleep peacefully at night.
    But anyways, people like that rots in hell.
    So, back off slut! Heaven is not for you, hell is!
    Just wait for God's wrath...
    Never fear "karma", instead, fear God.
    He has His own time to let you reap what you have sown, by then, I believe it would be twice as much hurt than our Kristel had felt.

    Kurek man? wuhoooo! Purrfekt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amega, subong ko lng gid ni napa urukan basa.. hmmm... feel the pain until it hurts no more. i can relate to you. everyone does especially those who experienced being cheated on. cheer up. life must go on. you know naman kung ano ang sinasalo ng mga kaibigang plastic db? basura. keri lng?

    ReplyDelete