Wednesday, October 20, 2010

so this is my first blog! haha



              This is me!           ♥  K r i s t e l   J a v i e r  E n e r l a n  ♥

This is my first BLOG entry ( October 21, 2010) . My friends, specially my best friend  have asked me for years why I dont start one.well Frankly..  I don't have the time.haha.. but  now I realize that there is so much information that I come across that is truly useful and I dont always have time to write an article... so since it is our sem break no duties, no studies no lectures, no assignments no projects and all!! :))  i'll start loving this.. So much to say, so much to share, and so much to spend my feelings.. this can deserve as my journal.. haha! 

Thanks for reading and I hope all of my time and effort helps or at least entertains you on many levels.

it's enough for now. I’ll try to do this once a week or so. : p

5 comments:

  1. masyado kang ambisyosa!!! haha but i really really like it!! love u kip!! learn to move na lang mahal kung kaibigan!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely moving forward and will never look back 2 it ever again.

    thanks for your comment pik! :) mwa haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! gwapa1000000000000x baaaaa! =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i read your blog, i can sympathize myself to you. Naturally, you've been hurt and it is the most painful bcoz the people involved is those persons who's part of your life. 1st who is your ex-bf, who dumped you and your close friend,who is a traitor friend. You don't know that they secretly had an affair for almost 1 month and you even told your feelings and secret to that Anne Lorraine. She's a cunt..! You feel betrayed by them.You're such a good person that you will not avail a revenge for them. I know somebody that there will be a guy who is deserving for your love and will not hurt you. I feel so pity on you. You're beautiful and lovely. You should go out and date with boys out there. It's not the end of the world. Yea! Life goes on. :) We're here for you anyways. Mwaah!

    ReplyDelete