Friday, June 17, 2011

♥ My happy ENDING ? ? ?

Add caption
I know that nobody's perfect, but this won't stop me from hoping that someday, someone who's perfect for me will come. He will be a faithful , sweet and funny boyfriend. He will have his patience to me and accept me for who I am. We will be good together and for each other. 


Someday, I will fall in love with the right person, at the right time, and for all the right reasons. And when that happens, I will not get so caught up in him that I will forget the little things I love about myself like a romantic and a sweet girl. (haha) He will help me achieve my little goals everyday, and even support me in pursuing my grandest, craziest dream: to be a successful NURSE :)


I may not run into the person I deserve anytime soon, but that's okay; I have my whole life ahead of me. I'm not in a hurry. I know that right guy is out there, and he is also looking for me. And when we do find each other, it will be real and wonderful life i will have. And I will know for sure that the long wait-and maybe even the heartbreaks that came with it-was totally worth it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment